The Career Centre and the Accessible Learning Centre work closely together to provide services for students with disabilities at Laurier. We offer individual appointments, drop-in career consulting, tailored workshops and specialized information geared to student needs and interests.
Drop in Appointments
Do you have a question about:
- how to find a job, write a resumé or perform well in a job interview?
- how to begin building your network of professional contacts?
- how to find information about career and educational planning?
- whether to disclose a disability and how to manage accommodations in the workplace?
- what services are available to you through the Career Centre?
Drop in to the Accessible Learning Centre/Waterloo Campus on the following dates to speak with a career consultant. Drop in dates for 2013-14:
Tuesday, September 24 (1- 2:30 p.m.)
Wednesday, October 16 (1-2:30 p.m.)
Wednesday, November 6 (1-2:30 p.m.)
If you are seeking an individual appointment at the Career Centre, please make an appointment by logging in to Navigator or by calling 519.884.0710 x4495.
To book an individual appointment with a Career Consultant, please log in to Navigator or call the Career Centre at 519.756.8228 x5726.